At Euphoria we know it’s not just about the quality of the products we use, it’s about the entire experience we provide. As everyone is unique with individual requirements it can be difficult to give accurate pricing information without seeing you in person. If this is your first time at Euphoria we recommend you make an appointment for your free no-obligation consultation. Our Registered Nurse, Rachel Gregory, will assess and discuss your individual needs, suitability for treatment, outline any risks or side effects, provide you with an accurate quote for your treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Things you should consider before choosing someone to perform your treatment include;
- Value & Quality; at Euphoria we only use high quality T.G.A (Therapeutic Goods Australia) approved products.
- Experience; all treatments are performed by our Registered Nurse, Rachel Gregory. Having worked as a Cosmetic Injector for well over a decade and having performed thousands of treatments, Rachel has substantial experience in cosmetic medicine along with a gentle caring nature and a natural artistic flair.
- Safety; at Euphoria our primary focus is cosmetic medicine. We provide you with a fully equipped, clean and relaxing environment and exceptional customer service. Read more about our “Peace of Mind Guarantee”
- Initial and ongoing care; Euphoria offers free initial consultation’s, and free follow up appointments following your treatments.
Free Consultation Terms & Conditions:
- Initial consultation appointments are free.
- Failure to attend your booked free consultation appointment or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit your free consultation.
- Subsequent consultation appointments are charged at $80, payable at time of booking. If a treatment is undertaken within 6 weeks following your consultation this $80 fee will be deducted from your treatment cost. The fee is non-refundable if you fail to attend your booked appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
If you would like more information or to book an appointment please call our cosmetic clinic, Gold Coast on 07 5514 0614 or you can send us a message using our contact form.