Dermal Fillers Gold Coast
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are volumising products that are injected into the dermal layer of your skin to restore lost volume, soften lines and deep folds and to enhance or define lips and facial contours. They are a popular non-surgical treatment choice, primarily used to;
- Soften facial lines and wrinkles
- Shape and fill out lips
- Define facial contours
- Restore lost volume to cheeks
- Improve the quality of the skin.
The way in which we use Dermal Fillers has evolved in recent years. The focus was once to merely fill lines and wrinkles, a hammer and nail approach. Now we also address what is causing the lines and wrinkles in the first place. For example, deep folds and jowls are often a result of lost volume in the mid-face & cheek area. Restoring volume to the cheeks and mid-face areas will lift jowls and soften deep folds, thereby treating the cause and the effect.
There are so many Dermal Filler products, which one should you use?
What areas can be treated with Dermal Fillers?
- Smoker’s lines around the mouth
- Nose to mouth folds (naso-labial folds)
- Forehead lines (worry lines)
- Jaw line and jowls
- Eye hollows and dark circles beneath the eyes
- Smile lines
- Lines and volume loss around the eye area (crow’s feet)
- Eye brow definition and shaping
- Lip borders
- Lip volume
- Neck lines
- Décolletage lines
What are Dermal Fillers made of?
As mentioned above, legislation prevents us from naming active ingredients on our website. What we can tell you is the main ingredient is a plant derived simple sugar molecule, a gel like substance. We all naturally produce this in our own body and it is what gives our skin its volume and fullness, by attracting and binding water (much like a sponge does), resulting in an increase in volume.
As we age, levels of this molecule deplete and our skin has less ability to retain water, resulting in;
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Volume loss
- Dehydrated skin
- An aged and tired appearance.
Why Dermal Fillers may be beneficial for you
- We gradually lose volume from fat pads beneath the skin which causes our face to lose its natural shape and contours.
- Our skin becomes loose and saggy
- Deep folds and wrinkles appear where once there were none
- Ageing and gravity cause our once plump and youthful features to droop, resulting in a tired, aged appearance
- Beneath the eyes
- In the cheeks
- Around the mouth and lips
- Along the jaw line.
- Replace lost volume
- Restore the natural contours of the face
- Freshen and rejuvenate tired skin
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Achieve long lasting and natural looking results with non surgical dermal fillers