Dermapen Advanced Skin Needling Gold Coast
What is Dermapen?
Dermapen is an advanced form of skin needling that uses vertical skin needling technology, multiple tiny needles that vertically pierce the skin with an automatic vibrating function.
How does Dermapen work?
When moved across the skins surface, Dermapen stimulates natural collagen reproduction whilst also allowing fine channels to be created in the skin. The channels can carry up to 80% more topical nutrients, allowing for treatment delivery deep into the skin's fibroblasts to feed the underlying cells found in the dermis and basal layer of your skin.
This increased absorption of active ingredients into the skin creates stimulated repair and faster resurfacing results.
What can be treated with Dermapen?
- Aged Sagging Skin
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Smokers Lines Around The Lips
- Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation
- Large Pores
- Stretch Marks
- Scars (Acne, Surgical & Burns)
- Cellulite*, Fatty Deposits* & Alopecia*
*When used in conjunction with topical treatments.
What are the benefits of treatment with Dermapen?
Advanced Vertical Skin Needling;
- Stimulates Your Own Natural Collagen
- Creates Fine Channels In Your Skin, Allowing Increased Absorption Of Active Topical Treatments
- Promotes Scar-less Healing
- Adjustable Needle Depth
- Individually Tailored Treatment
- Suitable & Safe To Use In Delicate Areas Such As Around The Eyes, Lips & Nose
Unlike traditional skin needling rollers, the Dermapen;
- Causes Less Trauma & Minimal Epidermal (Skin) Damage
- Reduced Pain & Discomfort
- Safer & More Effective Treatment
- Disposable Needles Reduce Risk Of Cross Contamination
How many treatments will you need?
Rejuvenation: 4-6 treatments, 2 weeks apart
Scarring: 6-8 treatments, 2-4 weeks apart
Stretch marks: 10 treatments, 3 weeks apart
*Treatment schedule to be used as a guide only.
Is there any downtime after treatments?
Generally no, but you may experience redness for 12-48 hours after your treatment. Most people are able to return to normal daily activities straight after the treatment. Redness can be covered with make-up.
What is the cost of Dermapen treatments?
It is difficult to give an accurate quote without seeing you in person as individual needs will vary. We offer free consultations to discuss treatment options and we can then provide you with a quite. Call us on 0755140614 to organise a time to come in.